PERFORM is a suite of 4 tests measuring at the same time:
- personnality and motivation,
- emotional stability,
- selling ability.
Potential users : Field sales representatives,
candidates for sales force.
- To measure performance in regards to whether the candidate is an extrovert or an introvert, the balance and sales motivation.
- A test of 70 questions from 2 to 4 replies, with a time limit of 20 minutes.
- To measure the "emotional" potential of field sales representatives and as a result their ability to hold up stress.
- A test of 210 questions with replies: "yes", "no", "perhaps" with a time limit of 20 minutes.
- To ascertain whether a person's environment and way of life suit to the career of a salesman.
- A test of 21 questions with yes / no answers with a time limit of 6 minutes.
- Result: higher the mark is, more vulnerable the candidate appears.
- To test whether a candidate has the real inclination and the capacity to sell.
- A test of 30 questions, each with 4 replies "yes" or "no" with a time limit of 20 minutes.
- The result may exceed 120, due to the allocation according to the replies given, to marks which are either more or less positive or more or less negative.
Deutch - English - Spanish - French - Italian
Copyright PROGICOM France 2002